Hey guys, so I got to test some Kornland granola bars, I tried out the flavors „Apple Nut“ and „Wild berry“. So, I was really up for some desserts and decided to find a different use for them. You can use power bars as a cake base and especially „Wild Berry“ is a great fit for this strawberry sorbet. There are a few ingredients I am not so happy about, since I am trying to stay away from processed food in general but for a „every now and then“ its good to have power bars around. Oh btw make sure you check my first stop motion video below.
♥︎ ✌︎ [COLLABORATION] ✌︎ ♥︎
– FROZEN FRUIT BITES –
for 2-4; vegan
– 4 cereal bars (If Kornland, I prefer Wild Berry)
– 1 1/2 handfuls of frozen strawberries
– 1 handful of frozen banana
– (coconut sugar if bananas are not sweet enough)
– 2 tbsp. of cacoa powder
– 1 1/2 tbsp. of raw organic coconut oil
– 1 tbsp. of coconut sugar
– chopped almonds
– hemp seeds
– sea salt
1. Bring cereal bars into your favorite molds / pans and press them into shape with your thumb. 2. Freeze strawberries and bananas some hours before. When ready let defrost for 10 minutes, then bring into blender with 0,2 l of water and mix evenly until you have a lovely pink sorbet.3. Pour sorbet into molds and spread evenly. Freeze again for about 2 hours.
1. Prepare chocolate drizzle by slightly heating coconut oil with coconut sugar and cacao powder, put aside while you bring your little fruit bites out of the freezer and remove them form their molds.
1. Drizzle chocolate sauce over your fruit bites passionately and decorate immediately with hemp seeds, sea salt and chopped almonds. Enjoy.
Strawberries help to protect our heart and blood vessels from oxidative and inflammatory damage in an outstanding way. They is considered to be the best fruit source of vitamin C which means that they boost your immune system. The berries are very likely to bring anti-cancer health benefits to your diet. A growing area of health research on strawberries is the area of aging. Also they promote eye health and they regulate your blood pressure.